We are VERY excited to bring this limited production run of orange & black Barn-B-Que’s from Smokin Brothers to the store. Smokin Brothers Grills are manufactured right here in America by craftsman in Missouri. As a family owned company like Nord Outdoor Power, Smokin Brothers goes the extra mile to take care of their customers and be there to answer questions.
Ryan, one of the Smokin Brothers, recently contacted us and said he was going to be doing a single orange & black Barn-B-Que and wondered if we might be interested in getting one. As one of their original dealers and given the fact that the colors would match our company colors along with those of Kubota, Stihl, Echo and other great brands, we said no. No, we don’t want just one, we want 4 of them for the Christmas Season. Luckily, Ryan agreed to go ahead and get them manufactured.
You are seeing this color combination in the pictures here. To say we think this grill looks incredible would be an understatement. This grill not only looks good, it has some really great features and upgrades that make it stand out. These features include:
- Double wall construction in the lower part of the grill to help retain heat and reduce pellet usage.
- This special Barn-B-Que has been upgraded to the all new digital controller which allows you to program times & temperatures to automate Smoke, Cook & Hold.
- The digital controller includes a plug in probe to work in conjunction with the programming or to just monitor your food temperature.
- We have also upgraded this unit to include the bottom shelf that not only gives more storage area, but also provides additional leg support.
- Provides the versatility to cook/smoke at low heat or grill at high temperatures.
- You will also find the largest hopper in the Smokin Brothers lineup on this unit to reduce the need to add wood pellets and extend unattended cooking time.
- This 30″ grill has 792 sq inches of cooking surface with the included upper cooking shelf.
- The American Made porcelain grids are up to 4 times thicker than those of the competition. Not only better performance, but much better durability.
- A 3 year limited warranty from Smokin Brothers.
Some of the other things you will find with these grills are a center exhaust for more even cooking, heavy gauge lid for durability and heat retention, “sauce tabs” for top shelf allowing the grid to be pulled forward for saucing and ease of turning food to name a few.
Stop in and see one of the largest selections of grills and accessories in Central Illinois at Nord Outdoor Power. We not only sell these items, but use them ourselves almost every day. Questions? Make sure and visit our website NordPower.com to see our extensive lineup of products. Would also enjoy hearing from you. Feel free to contact us at 309-663-5151 or by using the contact form below.